Expected SNAP Cutoffs out of 50
So u got a Good score big deal! – with decent performance in WATPI can convert. But remember competition is intense so work hard!
Fighter Score – Work on your WAT PI skills from today to convert a good college. Remember 50% Score is WATPI and its completely open game for everyone.
Mayank Agrawal 99.54%ile in CAT – 10 IIM calls – ZERO convert!
Altamash Sheikh 248 in NMAT couldnt convert the call
So dont feel lax.. time to work on your phase 2! WAT GDPI
SNAP Admissions Workshop Video
Cetking SNAP WAT PI Workshops
Cetking Symbiosis WAT PI Program
Writing Ability | Creative Writing | Profile Building | Personal Interaction
- Program Includes
- 2 PI on telephone or in class
- Personal Interview Workshop
- 100+ Writing essays
- Essay Writing Workshops
- Creative Writing Workshops
- Profile building Workshops
- Personality development
- GDPI Basic Program: 1499/- (2 PI Valid till your main exam WAT PI)
- GDPI Advance Program: 2499/- (4 PI for all exams)
- GDPI Turbo Program: 3499/- (6 PI for all Colleges IIMs, SPJain and other calls)
Programs available in Class (Mumbai Pune) and online (all India) .. Call 9820500380 for details
Snap first cut
Overall difficulty much more easier than last year
- Quant medium towards easy
- Logic easy
- Verbal easy
- Gk Medium with few sitters
Cutoff likely to go up his time.
Time management was key.
Crack SNAP in 10 days
1. Know the enemy Know the paper pattern of SNAP by heart, Remember that LR questions are of 2 marks each so don’t miss those questions. Devise a plan on how you are going to attempt the paper. I recommend best foot forward. If you are good in LR or Quant or Verbal, start with that section.
2. Make a plan See video
3. Temperature check The temperature check workbook is a unique tool to analyse your performance in SNAP. It takes around 30 mins to fill and you will know where you stand and how much improvement you need for last 10 days and enter your score against each topic. This will help you keep a tab on your performance according to importance of each topic in SNAP. You will know the strong points and weaker areas in your preparation and know what to target.See video
4. Mock papers Take a mock SNAP this week, so that you are well verse with the paper pattern and can make up your strategies for the paper.
5. Actual SNAP papers Run through actual SNAP papers of last few years. You can take the papers as a mock or just as a practice exercise. Loads of questions are repeated in SNAP papers so it makes more sense to do the papers.
6. Revise your basics Do the basics again, all solved examples of Quant, DI, VA and LR from the material you are following. Revise mocks which you have taken and laugh on the silly mistakes you have done.
7. Hold your nerves On the last day chill down! Don’t get tensed and relax. Watch your favourite movie with your family / friends to unwind yourself. Trust me you will be able to solve 5 extra questions only if you are relaxed in the paper. Rav Singh Exams Expert Rav Singh is a founder of CETking.com. He has been conducting strategy and shortcuts workshops for CAT, SNAP and CET in Mumbai and Pune for the last 5 years. For more guidance and interaction join him on facebook: www.facebook.com/ravgun _______________________
Download all SNAP actual papers here:
Cetking SNAP 2005 actual paper with solution Cetking SNAP 2006 actual paper with solution Cetking SNAP 2007 actual paper with solution Cetking SNAP 2008 actual paper with solution Cetking SNAP 2009 actual paper with solution Cetking SNAP 2010 actual paper with solution Cetking SNAP 2011 actual paper with solution _____________________ Colleges to apply under SNAP according to their ranking.. I will recommend applying to 5 colleges under SNAP, dont fill 4 use the full quota available to your. SNAP Colleges Ranking useful while selecting colleges during application.. Sr. No. Ranking Name of the Institute/ School/ College _______ 1 Band Zero Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune) 2 Band A Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD) 3 Band A Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) 4 Band A Symbiosis Institute of Business Management SIBM, Bengaluru 5 Choose any one among the Band B which suits your profile SIOM or SCIT or SIMC ________ 5 Band B Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management (SIOM, Nashik) 6 Band B Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication SIMC, Pune 7 Band B Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR) 8 Band B Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) 9 Band B Symbiosis Computer and IT (SCIT) ________ 10 Band C Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication SIMC, Bengaluru 11 Band C Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) 12 Band C Symbiosis School of Banking Management (SSBM) 13 Band C Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences _____________________________ SNAP Changes the admission process Overview:
- Single registration process for all MBA programs at all institutes of SIU.
- Reduced registration fees for multiple programs.
- Single Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all MBA programs, at multiple locations (Pune, NOIDA and Bengaluru campuses of SIU)
- SNAP Test Score + Academic Profile Score will form the basis for short listing candidates for Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
- Academic Profile Score will be computed on the basis of weights assigned to academic performance in 10th Std., 12th Std. and Graduation.
- Group Exercise (GE) process has been eliminated.
All about SNAP 2013
How to crack SNAP and NMAT… how to prepare for snap
• Stuck with low mock SNAP scores? • Unable to clear cutoffs? • Need shortcuts and techniques? • Inshort need to increase score by 20 marks? • Fasten your Seat Belts for SNAP 2013 Join Cetking Workshops [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”Ranking and Colleges accepting SNAP 2013 Scores”] SNAP Test is mandatory for the programs offered at following constituent institutes of SIU
|Sr. No.||Ranking||Name of the Institute/ School/ College|
|1||Band Zero||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)|
|2||Band A||Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)|
|3||Band A||Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)|
|4||Band A||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management SIBM, Bengaluru|
|5||Band B||Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management (SIOM, Nashik)|
|6||Band B||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication SIMC, Pune|
|7||Band B||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)|
|8||Band B||Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)|
|9||Band C||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)|
|10||Band C||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication SIMC, Bengaluru|
|11||Band C||Symbiosis School of Banking Management (SSBM)|
|12||Band C||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Institute/ School/ College||Program|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)||MBA (Information Technology)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)||MBA MBA (Infrastructure Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)||MBA (International Business) MBA (Agri Business) MBA (Energy & Environment)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management (SIOM, Nashik)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SIMC, Bengaluru)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis School of Banking Management (SSBM)||MBA (Banking Management)|
Candidates should also note that SNAP Test is NOT applicable for:
|Sr.||Name of the Institute||Name of the Program|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS-Pune)||LL.M.|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies (SICSR)||M.Sc. (Computer Applications)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)||M.Sc. (Medical Technology)|
|Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON)||M.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Symbiosis School of Biomedical Sciences (SSBS)||M.Sc. (Biomedical Sciences) M.Sc. (Biotechnology) M.Sc. (Nutrition & Dietetics)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication-,Pune (SIMC – Pune)||M.M.C.|
|Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE)||M.Sc. (Economics)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)||M.Sc. (Physics) M.Tech. (CAD & CAM) M.Tech. (E&TC) M.Tech. (Computer Science) M.Tech. (Geoinformatics & Surveying)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics (SIG)||M.Sc. (Geo-informatics)|
|Symbiosis School of Planning & Architecture (SSPA)||M.Arch. (Urban Design)|
Admission process for the programs of the constituent institutes mentioned above will be announced in the national newspapers at later date. [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”SNAP 2013 Test Structure”] Test Structure
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes. (Date: 15th December 2013, Time: 02.00 p.m. – 04.00 p.m.)
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response. Each wrong answer attracts 25%negative marks.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
SNAP Test Structure
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||
[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”SNAP 2012 paper Analysis”] SNAP 2012 percentile cutoff • SIBM P cutoffs 98.2%ile • SCMHRD cutoffs 95%+ • SIIB & SIBM B 90%+ • SIBM-B – 86 – 90+ • SIOM – 76 – 80 + • SCIT – 76 – 80+ • SITM – 76 – 80+ • SIMC – 70 – 75 • SIMS – 70 – 75 • SICSR – 66 – 70 Overview: Quant & DI – Easy to Very easy ideal attempt 30 plus Verbal – Little tougher than last year Logic – Similar to last year puzzles little difficult Gk – medium difficulty attempt 15 plus First cut – Overall snap Cutoffs: Overall SNAP 2012 analysis and cut offs based on marks are as per below –
SNAP 2012 analysis: LR Section: Average There were some sitters in the paper but still LR section was more about time management. Puzzles were time consuming but do able. Section was lengthy and time consuming. Circular puzzle on cricketers, Blood relation based questions were easy. FIJ were easy. Odd one out in series was difficult to manage. Overall attempt of 20+ will be ideal. SNAP 2012 analysis: Quant & DI section: Easy Quant and DI section was quite easy and similar to last year. Students were unable to complete the paper because of time restriction. However attempt of 30+ is good. SNAP 2012 analysis: GK section Gk section was medium like last year and attempt of 15+ is good. SNAP 2012 analysis: Verbal Section: Medium Verbal Section was quite simple and one could have easily scored well in this section. Section was quite similar to last year. So attempt of 30+ is good. ________________________________ The cutoff score for SIBM Open category candidates will be around 100 – 105, whereas, the same for SC candidates will be around 65. The cutoff scores for GE and PI for ST candidates will be 45 and for Kashmiri Migrant is 85. The cutoff for Differently Abled candidates will be 58. The GE and PI are scheduled to be held from February 5, 2011 to February 9, 2011. For further details and clarifications, candidates are requested to visit the institute’s aforementioned website. [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”Actual SNAP 2012 questions”] SNAP 2012 all questions compiled by cetking Discuss answers here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TargetSNAP/ Quant Ability: 21 questions based on Cetking books and classroom workshop handouts.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Arithmetic & Algebra||9|
|Profit & Loss||7|
|Modern – P&C, Probability, Set Theory||3|
|Geometry (incl coordinate & all)||3|
1. Ab=6, BC=8AC=10. Perpendicularfrm B to Ac at D. Circle is drawn toh BD as raidus and cuts sides AB and BC at points E and F resp. Find ratio AE:CF. 2. 11^10-2x=1 find x. 3. Find least value of 2x-3y, 1<=x<=2 and 1<=y<=2. 4. Two trains in opp direct cross a man in 25 sec and 15 sec resp. and cross each other in 21 sec find ratio of their speeds. 5. A B=180km person travels from A towards B at 30kmph leaves at 9:00am, another person leaves from B at 10:00 am at 20kmph towards A. what time will the meet. 6. A gir sells 2 bags at rs 600 each. At one she mkes a ptofit of 10percent and the other a loss of 25%. Find the overall loss or profit amnt. 7. A sells oranges at price of rs1000 fr 32 which makes a loss of 40% in order to get a profit of 20% how many he shud sell fr 1000. 8. To 13. Income: Basic salary:5000 Petrol allowance:20% PF deduction:10% Expenditure: Food 28% House rent 22% Entertainment 12% Children edu:25% Misc expenses:13% Q’sWereas follows: What is house rent. What is expenditure on food and entertainment. If family has no children how much they save After PF deduction and house rent what is left for expenditure. How much is PF deduction One mre easy q. 14 to 19. Simple alphabets in all and asked simple 5 q’s on this. 20 to 21.Simple operator based P#Q=P+PQ/P…similarly fr P@Q, P$Q and P?Q. a=sme two combinatn of the above 4. B= sme two combinatn of the above 4. Two q’s diffrnt values that’s it. One: P=1Q=2 @nd q:P=1 Q=3. 22. When avg spped of train is 48kmph it reaches destination just in time, when it is 36kmph it reaches 15 min late.Find the distance of the journey. 23 to27 cube with 3 on each edge. Is cut into small symmetrical cubes. Top and bottom painted black. Other four painted blue How many cubes will be there. How many with no paint. How many with only black paint How many with 2 sides oainted How many with 3 sides painted. 28. nos 25,20,35,30,40,45 median is 35 what is variance? 29. 2x^2 -7x+6 =0. Which of the 4 largest value satisfies. Options were 2/3,2, 3/2, 3. 30. a fraction when 1 is added to both numerator and denominator =1/2 and when 1 is subtracted from bth numerator and denominator =1/4 what is the fraction. 31. suman’s age 3 years ago when doubled and subtracted from twice her age two years hence equals half her present age. Find her present age. 32. sum of fathers age and sons age=48. Sumthn simple ahead….what is fathers age. 33. P/Q=8 findP^2 +Q^2/P^2-Q^2. a/b=4/3.find 9a+4b/9a-4b 34. 40% of 2/5th of a number=2400. Whats the no. 35 . 36 .some 2 more based on ratios vry easy dnt remember exact q now. 37. easy q based on equations 38. what is probability of a card being drawn from a pack of cards to be a club or a jack. 39. A bag has 6white n 4 black balls. What is the probability that whn 2 balls r drawn bth are white. 40. don’t remember 😛 Logic: 13 questions based on Cetking books and classroom workshop handouts.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning (six houses)||4|
|Circular Arrangement (cricketers and all)||3|
|Grid / matrixbased||2|
Easy to medium . Time consuming puzzles. One q based on 3 matrix of no find wrong matrix. compatible:curie::audience: ? Cube set…1)27 cubes…4)8 with 3 sides painted Bungalows LR set…ABC facing south…and DEF facing north one ques on venn diagrams..!! very simple jus had to find the regions which satisfy the various conditions ! (college students, dancers, singers) Circular Arrangement: 10 people na in a circle…cricketers and all Matrix based: the sum of horizontal and vertical rows was same in 2nd and 3rd matrix. something white ___ yellow facing south ,___ red PW facing north Verbal 17 questions based on Cetking books and classroom workshop handouts.
|Vocab based (sym, anto)||13|
|Fill In the blanks||3|
WHOM/WHOM ? AN mp3 as A new year’s gift ? acrid benign analogy?? It had been had by it-Passive Prolix=Brevity Iridiscent=Lust re Platitude=Trite Luscious=Acrid Scurrilous=Insult Try as I might Exclamation mark insite the quotes GK Questions with Ans 11 questions based on Cetking GK book and classroom workshop handouts.
1. Currency of Turkey : Lira 2. Constitutional Body : Law commission and CVC are not. 3. Sushil Kumar Brad : Ralson tyres 4. Tax Excemption-2L 5. First Foreign minister : Jawahar lal Nehru 6. Question Hour: 1st hour of Parliament 7. Find the odd man out. 1.SEBI 2.IRDA 3.RBI 4.LIC: answer LIC 8. First to come and last to leave india: Portoguese 9. Which of these is not a direct tax: Ans none of these all were direct tax (Sales,Income,Property) 10 Airport of HYD and Delhi : GMR Infra 11. Study of fossile : Pleontology 12. 80th amendment about custome duty sharing. 13. Maxis communications : Aircel. 14. Royal Enfield : Eicher 15. Olympic Gold tennis : Andy marrey. 16 Birth Rate : per thousand 17. NYSE : Euronext 18. Optical Fiber : Light. 19. Non PSU bank : South india bank 20. Six sixma: none of the above can be applied to all Law firms,servies,manufaccuring 21. Finace ministry: No Dept for black money and money laundring 22. who is the lady popularly Czar of cosmetics, working at Lakme ? simone tata 23. nobel prize for literature Yann Martel / Transtomer 24. December 16- Vijay Diwas 25. Suez Canal- Red Sea and Mediterranian Sea 26. Hippophobia- Horses. 27. SATUTORY AUDITOR is elected by whom?? Shareholders 28. Which of the abbove has the structure of King queen workers? Ants net, Honeybee net , All of the above 29. Octopus has 3 hearts 30. France IMF loan 31. malaysian mobile company quest? 32. Question on Yoga 33. income tax slab ??? 2lc or 1.8lc ? i heard somewhere 2lc but on the websites it’s written 1.8lc ________________________________ [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”SNAP 2011 Analysis”] Overall SNAP 2011 analysis and cut offs are as per below – • SIBM-P – can apply if mock scores are around 91+ • SCMHRD – can apply mock scores are around 85+ • SIIB – can apply mock scores are around 80+ • SIBM-B – can apply mock scores are around 80+ • SIOM – can apply mock scores are around 70 + • SCIT – can apply mock scores are around 70+ • SITM – can apply mock scores are around 70+ • SIMC – can apply mock scores are around 65 • SIMS – can apply mock scores are around 65 • SICSR – can apply mock scores are around 60 SNAP 2011 analysis: LR Section: Average There were some sitters in the paper but still LR section was more about time management. There were some questions with options like ‘circular reasoning’ and ‘hidden assumptions’ SNAP 2011 analysis: Quant & DI section: Easy Quant and DI section was quite easy and similar to last year. Students were unable to complete the paper because of time restriction. SNAP 2011 analysis: GK section GK section surprised most of the students, it was the toughest in the history of SNAP. It followed the UPSC pattern with some questions same as UPSC exam. This section comprised varied questions from banking related terms to questions on government missions. There were no traditional GK questions like one on CEOs or acquisitions or anything related to business or corporate affairs. SNAP 2011 analysis: Verbal Section: Easy Verbal Section was quite simple and one could have easily scored well in this section. Section was quite similar to last year. _______________________________________________ SNAP 2011 analysis: Unlike mhCET where the process is centrally managed, Student need to individually apply to every college under SNAP. So students have to manage applications properly as there is money attached to every college applied. Overall SNAP 2010 cut offs are as per below – • SIBM-P cut-off can be estimated to be 118+ • SCMHRD cut-off should be around 109+ • SIIB cut-off should be 107+ • SIBM-B cut-off should be 103+ • SCIT cut-off should be 65+ • SITM cut-off should be 95+ • SIOM cut-offs should be around 80 • SIMC cut-offs should be around 80 • SIMS cut-offs should be around 80 • SICSR should be 50 • SIHS should be 50 SNAP 2011 analysis: Apply to these colleges if your mock scores in SNAP 2012 are around this: • SIBM-P – can apply if mock scores are around 91+ • SCMHRD – can apply mock scores are around 85+ • SIIB – can apply mock scores are around 80+ • SIBM-B – can apply mock scores are around 80+ • SIOM – can apply mock scores are around 70 + • SCIT – can apply mock scores are around 70+ • SITM – can apply mock scores are around 70+ • SIMC – can apply mock scores are around 65 • SIMS – can apply mock scores are around 65 • SICSR – can apply mock scores are around 60 If you have not taken any mocks then take a mock now before you apply to colleges [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”Less Reading Comprehension in SNAP Exam”] Reading Comprehension in SNAP Good news for some of the students as SNAP is not a RC focused exam. There is not much RC in SNAP exam. SNAP is Verbal focused paper with very little emphasis on Reading Comprehension. Every year there is only one Reading Comprehension set and rest is Vocabulary and Grammar usage.
|Topic in SNAP||2011||2010||2012|
Average 5/40 questions is 12.5% of the verbal section RC unlike CAT or CMAT where almost 30 – 40% of the paper is based on reading comprehension. SNAP 2011 Verbal Section SNAP 2011 verbal was concentrated on Vocabulary, Usage and Grammar. There was only one reading comprehension passage on the title “Alive and Kicking” of approximately 150 words which was followed by six questions. Verbal Section of SNAP The section had 40 questions that tested the students’ abilities, in the areas of: Comprehension (though there was just one Reading Comprehension), Vocabulary (meanings, usage idiomatic use, spellings and Grammar and Composition (Sentence correction, arrangement of jumbled sentences).
|Grammar Based Questions||15|
|Fill in the blanks||6|
|Fill in the blanks (quote based)||4|
|Fill in the Blanks(definition based)||4|
|One word substitution||1|
|Odd One Out||1|
|Fill in blanks(preporsition based)||1|
|Odd man out||1|
Reading comprehension in SNAP [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”SNAP 2013 will be easy or tough!”] ________________________________ SNAP 2013 will be tough or easy? SNAP 2011 was real surprise for the students as suddenly the level of difficulty was jacked up. Cutoff fall by almost 18 marks for SIBM. But SNAP 2012 brought SNAP back on track with easy paper. SNAP 2012 cutoffs SIBM – 98%ile (110 marks) SNAP 2011 cutoffs SIBM – 91 SNAP 2010 cutoffs SIBM – 108 What will happen in 2013? We speculation is that paper will be difficult in line with last few years trend. Trend based analysis? looking at last 5 years papers: SNAP 2012 – Easy SNAP 2011 – tough SNAP 2010 – Easy SNAP 2009 – Easy SNAP 2008 – Tough SNAP 2007 – Easy Every other year SNAP paper becomes tough. Hence this year paper should be tough. What makes paper tough or easy? SNAP over paper remains same difficulty every year but Logic section is what decides the main cutoffs. As each question is for two marks the expectation is high on the section and students esp non engineers bank heavily on the section. SNAP 2012 – Easy – 10 ques on analytical puzzles SNAP 2011 – tough – 10 ques on Critical Reasoning SNAP 2010 – Easy – 10 ques on analytical puzzles SNAP 2009 – Easy – 10 ques on analytical puzzles SNAP 2008 – Tough – 10 ques on Critical Reasoning SNAP 2007 – Easy – 10 ques on analytical puzzles Therefore, Critical reasoning is going to define the difficulty of the paper. So take care of the section. [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”SNAP Preparation”] SNAP preparation guide – 1. Temperature check The temperature check workbook is a unique tool to analyse your performance in SNAP. It takes around 30 mins to fill and you will know where you stand and how much improvement you need for last 10 days and enter your score against each topic. This will help you keep a tab on your performance according to importance of each topic in SNAP. You will know the strong points and weaker areas in your preparation and know what to target. 2. Mock papers Take a mock SNAP this week, so that you are well verse with the paper pattern and can make up your strategies for the paper. 3. Actual SNAP papers Run through actual SNAP papers of last few years. You can take the papers as a mock or just as a practice exercise. Loads of questions are repeated in SNAP papers so it makes more sense to do the papers. 4. Revise your basics Do the basics again, all solved examples of Quant, DI, VA and LR from the material you are following. Revise mocks which you have taken and laugh on the silly mistakes you have done. 5. Hold your nerves On the last day chill down! Don’t get tensed and relax. Watch your favourite movie with your family / friends to unwind yourself. Trust me you will be able to solve 5 extra questions only if you are relaxed in the paper. [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”10 days to SNAP Strategies”] 10 days to SNAP what to do? 1. Do all actual papers of SNAP 2012 to 2006 download here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TargetSNAP/files/ 2. Take Cetking Mockengg Mocks and follow Video strategies strictly http://www.mockengineering.info 3. While solving the mocks you will come across weak areas, spend some time doing basics and improving the weak areas. For example if u scored less in Geometry then do more of geometry today. Try to cover every topic of quant and logic. All the best [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”SNAP 2013 Reservation Seats”] Reservation Policy As per the UGC Regulations/ Guidelines, following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy #) a. Within Sanctioned Intake Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15% Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 7.5% Differently Abled * : 3% b. Over & Above Intake Kashmiri Migrants : 2 seats per program International Candidates : 15% Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of PI-WAT (if shortlisted). * Differently Abled Category (DAC) at SIU In compliance to Govt. Directives on disability guidelines issued by the office of the Chief Commissioner for persons with disabilities vide Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment New Delhi notification no. 16-18/97 on dated 01st June 2001 and University Grants Commission Notification No. F.6-1/2006 (CPP-II/SCT) dated 30/09/2009, SIU has made provision of reserving 3% seats for Differently Abled Category (DAC) students in all the Constituent Institutes of SIU. The types of disabilities covered are:- Vision Impairment Hearing Impairment Locomotors Disabilities Mental Retardation Multiple Disabilities Dyslexia All candidates claiming admission under DAC will be provisionally admitted under the said category. Thereafter, the candidate will be required to obtain an ‘Authentication Certificate’ from Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC) within one month of commencement of the program. SCHC will check validity of documents produced by the candidates and verify the continued existence and extent of the disability. # For Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS): As per MoU with Ministry of Defence clause no. 13 sub clause (d) The term Defence Personnel would mean only those serving / retired Defence Personnel from the Army, Navy and Air Force who fall in the category of ex-serviceman as laid down vide Ministry of Defence Letter no. 36034/5/85 -Estt (SCT) dated 14th April, 1987. Reservation of Seats within the intake is: Defence Category- General: 80% seats for dependents (Children/Ward) of Defence personnel. (as per merit) Defence category- Special: 10% seats for dependents of Defence personnel killed in action (war, Counter Insurgency or war like operation), disabled in action (war, Counter Insurgency or war like operation), with more than 50% disability, next of kin of service personnel who have died while in service, death being attributable to military service. (as per merit) Open Category: 10% seats are in open category to civilian candidates sponsored/ recommended by the Industry (as per merit). Reservation of Seats over and above intake : Officers of Armed Forces on Study Leave as authorized by respective Services HQs are granted automatic admission subject to meeting eligibility criteria. [/accordion-item] [/accordion]