Much Needed CAP Rounds workshop….
You can actually increase your chances for a better college by filling CAP rounds intelligently..
Attend Cetking workshop in Thane, Andheri and Online for CAP Rounds.. fill in the form to register..
CAP Rounds overview and what to fill in CAP rounds… fill in your scores and rank so that can give personalized view for each of you..
1) Three latest passport size photographs.
2) CMAT Score Card
3) ARC Acknowledgement Copy
4) DTE Allotment letter. (Printout to be taken from D.T.E. Website).
5) S.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
6) H.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
7) All Semesters / Year of Bachelor Degree Marksheet and Degree Certificate.
8) Transfer Certificate (Candidates Graduated from University of Mumbai).
9) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
10) Caste / Tribe Validity Certificate (if applicable).
11) Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable).
12) Domicile Certificate, clearly indicating the place of permanent residence of the father/mother. (as per DTE Latest Norms)
13) Certificate of Indian Nationality (Birth Certificate / Indian Passport / School / College Leaving Certificate)
14) Provisional Statement of Eligibility from University of Mumbai, Kalina – those students who have graduated from other than University of Mumbai.
15) GAP Certificate on Rs.100 Stamp Paper (Notarized). Those who have passed degree before 2013. – For Template – Click Here
16) Proforma F can be fill by PH1, PH2, & PH3 (Orthopedic Disorder) Proforma F1 only fill by PH3 (Learning Disability) Candidates.
17) For Candidates who have changed their name/or in whose name there is difference in the certificate should give an affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper (Notarized).
18) Migration Certificate (Other than University of Mumbai Candidates)
19) Undertaking in Proforma-I
20) Anti Ragging Affidavit