Eligibility Criteria for chetna PG 2012 Admission
In order to secure admission to the two-year full time course the candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria:
• Passed with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
• Appeared for the CAT-2010 (Conducted by IIMs), MAT (Conducted by AIMA in Feb-2011), XAT (Conducted by XLRI), JMET (Conducted by IITs), ATMA (Conducted by AIMS), CET (MAH-MBA/MMS-2011) (Conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State) for the Academic Year 2011-2012 and Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the Institute .
• Candidates appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration can also apply subject to fulfillment of eligibility
criteria for admission.
• Candidates should be of an Indian Nationality/Origin.
Schedule of Activities
|Issue of Application Forms||
|Last date of Issue of Application Forms||
|Last date for acceptance of Application Forms||
|Schedule of GD / PI||
|GD/PI Result / Merit List||
Online Applicatin Form is available and should be filled in online and the hard copy of the duly filled in form should be submitted in office in person / by Post / Courier alongwith Cash / DD / PO of Rs.1,200/- in favour of “Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research” payable at Mumbai. Please write your name, telephone number & e-mail address on the reverse of the D.D. / P.O. Application Forms are also available in the Institute’s Office between 11.00 am to 4.00 pm. except Sunday & Holidays.
• All those who apply on the basis of CAT (2010), MAT (FEB-11), XAT, JMET, ATMA, CET (MAH-MBA/MMS-2011) score card will be called for GD & PI. space
• Weightages for GD & PI:
Group Discussion 50 marks
Interview 50 marks
• Merit list and wait listed candidates list prepared on the basis of GD & PI and will be displayed on Notice Board in order of merit.pace
• GD/PI fees is Rs.500/- payable by D.D./P.O./Cash at the Institute on the day of GD / PI.
• Fees for PGDM, PGDM-Marketing, PGDM-Retail programme is Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.*
• Library / Canteen deposit of Rs. 5000/- (Refundable).
• Fees should be pay by Demand Draft / P.O. drawn in favour of “Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research” payable at Mumbai.
* Subject to revision.
Candidates are required to submit the following attested documents:
1. One set of statement of marks of S.S.C., H.S.C and Graduation with Degree Certificate. The candidates appeared for the Final Year examination must produce the markes sheets for the Bachelor Degree on or before 30th September 2011.
2. Valid CAT / MAT / XAT/ JMET / ATMA Score Card [Coverted into CET Score card], CET Score Card
3. One Passport size color photograph
4. Demand Draft for payment of fees
6. GAP Certificate / Affidavit
7. Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the candidate
8. School Leaving Certificate for Date of Birth
The Institute reserves the right to refuse or accept any application without proper reason / justification.
1. Availability of Application Form on website & at the Counter
2. Last date of availability Application Form
3. Last date for Acceptance of Application Forms
4. Conduct of GD and PI at the Institute July
5. Online Submission of forms is available
Online Application forms are available and should be filled in online and the hard copy of the duly filled in form should be submitted in the office in Person / by Post / Courier.
6. Hostel Facility
But the Senior Students and staff helps in getting the accommodation.
7. Placement details
Highest – Rs. 12.60 Lacs
Average Rs. 5 Lacs
Lowest- Rs. 3.5 Lacs
8. Whether the Institute is giving the Laptop to the students?
9. Whether any Quota is Available?
10. Whether course is approved by AICTE?
11. When will the Course Start?
12. How many lists will be put up?
One or two depending upon the number of vacancies.
13. How many seats are there?
PGDM-General – 180 seats
PGDM-Marketing – 60 seats
PGDM-Retail – 30 seats
14. Specialisations offered in PGDM – General
Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Systems.
15. NRI Quota
16. Dual Specialisation
17. Bank Loan Facility
18. Lecture Timings
9.00am to 9.00pm
Normally everyday three to four lectures are scheduled of
2 hrs or 3 hrs duration.
Compiled by Saumini Deolekar
Chetna PG 2011 student