All about SIES
1. What are the various programs offered at SIESCOMS?
• Masters in Management Studies (MMS)
• PGDM Post Graduate Diploma in Management
• PGDM (PM) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Pharmaceutical Management)
• PGDM (BM) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Bio-tech Management)
• Masters of Computer Application (MCA)
• Doctoral Program
2. What ranking does SIESCOMS have on an All India basis?
• SIESCOMS was awarded Indy’s Leadership Prize in February 2012.
• C-Fore (Open, September 18, 2009): 18th among all private B-schools.
• BT-Nelson Ranking (Business Today October 18, 2009): 29th among all B-schools
• Business India Ranking (Business India November 1, 2009) 31st among all B-schools
• IMRB along with AIMA (Indian Management, October 2009) : Graded as A2
among all B-Schools
• Recipient of “IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award ( IMCRBNAQ)
: 2008 (Education Category)
3. What is the intake of students in different programs?
1 Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) 120
2 PGDM(Pharmaceutical Management) AICTE 60
3 PGDM(Biotechnology Management) AICTE 30
4 Master of Management Studies(MMS) 120+1(J&K)
5 Master of Computer Application 60+1(J&K)
4. What is the application fee for each program?
For our AICTE approved programs (all PGDM programs):
1 Program Rs.2000/-
2 Programs Rs. 3000/-
3 Programs Rs. 3500/-
5. How is the application fee to be paid?
We accept application fee only in the form of Demand draft, in the name of SIESCOMS, payable at Mumbai. We do not accept CASH.
6. What is the fee structure for various programs?
The fee structure for the year 2012-14 is as follows:
1. PGDM: Rs. 2,30,000/- per year
2. PGDM(Pharmaceutical Management): Rs. 1, 90,000/- per year
3. PGDM(Biotechnology Management): Rs. 1, 90,000/- per year
• For MMS and MCA, the fee structure is as per Shikshan Shulk Samiti fixation. The fee structure
for the year 2011-13 is as follows which is subject to revision:
MMS Rs: 1, 72,500/-
MCA Rs. 99, 000/-
7. Does SIESCOMS offer any loans/financial assistance through banks?
No, but we can guide the students on the available loan facilities provided by various banks.
8. Which are the companies that come to SIESCOMS for recruitment?
9. Sector wise break-up of placements for the year 2010-12?
10. What is the eligibility criterion for the PGDM and other course?
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum of 50 per cent marks.
11. Where will I get the SIECOMS application form for PGDM, PGDM (Biotech Management) and PGDM (Pharmaceutical Management)?
• Forms available at Institute office at Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
• Website (www.siescoms.edu)
• Forms can be downloaded and submitted at selected IMS learning centers (details at www.siescoms.edu)
12. What is the last date for sale and submission of Application Forms?
Last date for sale and submission of Application forms is 12-04-2012
13. What are the Selection criteria for PGDM programs?
1. Government approved entrance test-CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, MHCET
2. Group Discussions
3. Personal interview
4. Past Academic Record
5. Work Experience
Depending upon the response, the GD/PI process will be held in other centres besides Mumbai i.e. Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Bhopal.
14. Can I apply for PGDM program if I have not appeared for any of the above mentioned entrance test?
You can if you are going to appear for any of the ensuing approved tests e.g. the MAT exam
which will be held in the month of May 2012.
15. What is the date of declaration of results?
The tentative date of declaration of results: 01/06/2012
16. What is the date of joining of the program?
The tentative date of joining of the program: 08/06/2012
17. What is the date of Commencement of classes for PGDM programs?
The tentative date is 11/06/2012
18. Does SIESCOMS provide hostel facility?
No. However private accommodation is available locally.