Advantages of CETking NMIMS GD PI workshops:
So you got NMIMS call! Congrats but before you celebrate let us give u some facts..
This year NMIMS cutoff will be around 206 – 208
Last year very few students converted NMIMS CORE with this score. Banking and Capital market courses u can convert but difficult for core. As 70% weightage is for written test chances reduces drastically. 220 plus is safe score for NMIMS CORE program.
Lets focus on GDPI now.
- Focus on all there GDPI success factors: 1. Content / Knowledge 2. Practice of GD/PI 3. Confidence
- Content builder Economic Basics – FDI, FII, Inflation, Budget 2007, Globalization, Outsourcing, Retail, SEZ and how they are affecting India.
- Interview Basics – We will be making answers to most expected / common interview questions.
- GD Basics – Dos and Donts of GDPI
- Stock Market Basics – All u wanna know about stock markets
- Confidence Building exercises
- How and what to read in newspapers
- Practice Group Discussions Series
- Evaluation Group Discussion Series
- The 7 PI Strategy
- PIs conducted by Professionals and Last years Achievers
- SWOT Analysis of your GDPI
- GDPI Day – A proofing session
CETking Workshop covers:
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Meditation & Yoga
- Intrapersonal Skills
- Stress Management
- GDPI Evaluation series
Faculty & Team
- Personal Trainers & Experts from industry – Ex DTE panelists, Toppers of last yrs
- Actual GDPI instructors & Panelists from colleges
- General Secretaries & Placement Committees members of Bschools
Day 1: Interview Basics + 2 mock GD’s
- The Do’s and Don’ts of performing in an interview
- We will be formulating answers to the actual questions asked in CET PI and also answers to the ‘top 10 most frequently asked questions’-always asked in CET PI
- Aptitude and competencies being assessed in PI
- How to handle a stress PI and still score 17-17.
Day 2: Group Discussion Basics + 2 mock GD’s
- The Do’s and Don’ts of performing in a group discussion
- Discussion on the different aspects of a GD: opening, summarizing, concluding, et al
- Strategies to put you in the leader’s seat in every GD that you participate
- How to handle a fish market GD
Panelists are ex DTE faculties, students and alumni of JBIMS and Industry experts like Castrol, TCS, Wipro, Proctor & Gamble, McKinsey. Mock interviews would be conducted by CET toppers in such a way so as to give you a feel of the actual interview