IIFT GK preparation and questions
General awareness in IIFT is considered a big challenge by the aspirants due to is large range of questions in IIFT GK section. It is believed that you cannot prepare it completely as there are so many things happening around and its not possible to remember them all as time is quite less for IIFT GK preparation plus you have to manage Quant Verbal and Logic as well. The solution is simple, to crack MICA GK… Stay Updated!!
It saves precious time to go for other time-taking sections, So we’d advise you to go for General awareness in IIFT first as people normally complain about not being able to attempt this section due to lack of time. It’s a common reason of failure for many people that although they were able to score exceptionally good in other sections but they were unable to even attempt general awareness. So attempt general awareness first!!
Go through following questions asked in IIFT to get an idea about what kind of questions are asked in IIFT GK section.
If you score 00 – 05 = poor score
If you score 05 – 10 = poor score
If you score 10 – 15 = poor score
If you score 15+ = poor score
1. Who is appointed as the CEO of Google: SundarPichai
2. Egypt capital- Cairo
3. Thailand currency- Baht
4. Pnb headquarter- New Delhi
5. NDB is headed by- K.V. Kamath
6. Ramanujan award given to- Amalendu Krishna
7. Renault Brand Ambassador- RanbirKapoor
8. Who is the chief minister of Jharkhand ? Raghubar Das
9. The International Atomic Energy Agency’s headquarters in- Vienna, Austria
10. World Vegetarian Day is observed annually on – October 1
11. What is S in RTGS?– Settlement
12. KisanVikasPatra amount? – It is Available in denominations of Rs 1,000, 5000, 10,000 and Rs 50,000.
13. New Member of European Union – Croatia
14. New Governor of Sikkim – ShriniwasDadasahebPatil
15. PV sindhu related to – Badminton
16. Committee for NABARD – Shivaraman
17. Which company installed white label ATM first in country? – Tata
18. Kathakali is folk dance of -? Kerala
19. Largest producer of Rice in world? – China
20. Commercial paper is issued by – Corporate
21. Saarc head office- Nepal
22. Turning point author – APJ Abdul Kalam
23. Blue revolution is related which – fish
24. Brad Haddin related to?- Cricket
25. State with largest area? Rajasthan