MICAT GK preparation tips
General Awareness is an Integral part MICAT exam like other competitive exams and it Comprises of current finance and economy, business, social, cultural aspects at national and international level. The fact that makes it a challenge to prepare is its unlimited range of questions
General awareness in MICAT is considered a big challenge by the aspirants due to is large range of questions. It is believed that you cannot prepare it completely as there are so many things happening around and you cant remember them all as time is quite less for preparation of MICAT. The solution is simple, to crack MICA GK… Stay Updated!!
It saves precious time to go for other time-taking sections, So we’d advise you to go for General awareness first as people normally complain about not being able to attempt this section due to lack of time. It’s a common reason of failure for many people that although they were able to score exceptionally good in other sections but they were unable to even attempt general awareness. So attempt general awareness first!!
General awareness cannot be prepared in a single day. It has to be done daily for some time. Make it a habit to keep yourself updated about current issues in business industry and other important news too. If done properly, you’ll surely gain a deciding edge over competitors and will easily pass through. So the preparation should be started well in advance. Reading Newspapers regularly is an integral part of preparing for general awareness.
Cetking’s GK40 program is ideal thing to do if you have very less time in your hand for preparation.
Learn the concepts wisely and focus on the important issues from time to time as questions are always asked from the common concepts in any examinations.
1. Keep Revising
2. This is the very important step that will help you to retain information in memory for longer time
3. Complete all 40 aspects of Cetking GK40
Lets take a small test to know how you stand as of now in your MICAT GK preparation.
If you score 00 – 05 = poor score
If you score 05 – 10 = poor score
If you score 10 – 15 = poor score
If you score 15+ = poor score
MICAT GK questions
1. When is the International Workers’ Day?
a. 15th April
b. 12th December
c. 1st May
d. 1st August
2. Silicon valley of india is located in .
3. English is the official language of which one of the following Indian States ?
4. The first CNG train is launched on –
a. Delhi-Agra Section
b. Rohtak-Chandigarh Section
c. Delhi-Chandigarh Section
d. Rewari-Rohtak Section
5. The name of India’s first aircraft carrier is
a. INS Himgiri
b. INS Virat
c. INS Vikrant
d. INS Nilgiri
6. Ajanta Caves are located in the State of
c. Tamil Nadu
d. West Bengal
7. The Supreme commander of the Defence Forces of India is :
a. The Defence Minister
b. The Prime Minister
c. The Chief of the Army Staff
d. The President of India
8. Who is called the Flying Sikh of India ?
a. Mohinder Singh
b. Ajit Pal Singh
c. Joginder Singh
d. Milkha Singh
9. Which of the following became the 29th state of the Indian Union ?
10. Which place in India was Gandhi’s first Satyagraha held at
11. Delhi was declared as the Capital of India in the year __ ?
12. The world chess champion magnuscarlsen belongs to which the following nations ?
13. The present LokSabha is the. …
a. 13th LokSabha
b. 14th LokSabha
c. 15th LokSabha
d. 16th LokSabha
14. There are __________ members of SAARC.
15. The sangai festival is organized in_:
16. The time-gap between two sessions of parliament must not exceed :
a. 3 months
b. 6 months
c. 9 months
d. 12 months
17. The biggest Planet is :
18. Who has initiated the slogan ” InqlabZindabad ”?
19. Which of the following countries have an Unwritten constitution ?
20. Which article ensures the special status to Jammu & Kashmir?
a. Article 370
b. Article 372
c. Article 369
d. Article 368
21. Which among the following company is India’s biggest oil marketer?
a. Indian Oil Corporation
b. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
c. Bharat Petroleum
d. Hindustan Petroleum
22. Which among the following diseases is also known as ” Pink Eye” ?
23. Which among following is used in ripening in fruits?
24. Durand Cup is associated with?
c. Table Tennis
25. Mogao Caves, also known as “Caves of the Thousand Buddhas” are located in which among the following countries?
Join Cetking’s GK40 program to increase your score in GK.
MICAT GK test answer key: