How to crack SNAP GK preparation 2015
The general awareness section in SNAP 2016 is all about how many general knowledge facts you can store in your brain’s memory.
In SNAP GK portion will have 40 questions. You should not spend more than 10-15 minutes on it. Believe me, 10 – 20 seconds is more than enough time for a GK question.
Questions in SNAP GK will be from business, economics and politics related to business environment. “If you read the pink papers such as The Economic Times, Business Standard, Mint, Business Week, Hindu Business Line, etc, you should be able to answer the questions. You need to have an aptitude on the current political and economic scenario of the country and the world,”
You should concentrate on the following areas:
1. Current heads of major Global / Indian companies.
2. Information on brands and companies as in ‘Dettol is a brand of Reckitt Benckiser’
3. Taglinesof major Global / Indian companies
4. Major books released in last two years, business related books and business biographies.
5. Current Business Affairs – Major economic decisions, mergers & takeovers, etc.
Lets take a SNAP GK questions test to know where you stand in SNAP GK 2016
00 – 05 correct – Poor score
05 – 10 correct – Average score
10 – 15 correct – Good Score
15 plus correct – Excellent
1. National Women’s Chess Championship 2014 won by –
b. Mary Ann Gomes
c. Padmini Rout
d. Nimmy George
2. Driest location on Earth is in which country?
d. Kenya Hide
3. Who among the following was the author of Anand Math?
a.Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
c. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
4. Which among the following countries will host the 2017 ICC Women World Cup?
d. South Africa
5. Which Indian company has become largest Smartphone firm by taking over Samsung ?
6. In which of the following cities India’s first monorail service has been launched, recently ?
7. Which newspaper has won Four Pulitzer Prizes including the Award for Investigative Reporting ?
a. Palo Alto Free Press
b. The Tahlequah Daily Press
c. New York Times
d. The Taos News Online
8. Currently, there are __________ member states of the United Nations.
9. Which from the following countries does NOT yeild veto-power?
a. United States
b. United Kingdom
10. ‘One Family one Bank’ is the tagline of which Bank?
a. Bank of India
b. Indian Bank
c. Bank of Maharashtra
d. Union Bank of India
11. Albert Einsten was a famous
12. Which among the following planets is smaller in size than the Earth?
13. The motto of UNO is _________.
a. It’s your world!
b. Life for All!
d. Love and Peace!
14. Who receives Dronacharya Award?
b. Movie actors
c. Sports Coaches
15. Which is the second largest planet in the solar system?
16. The European Union’s working capital is in _________.
17. Which scientist discovered the radioactive element radium?
a. Isaac Newton
b. Albert Einstein
c. Benjamin Franklin
d. Marie Curie
18. To which king belongs the Lion capitol at Sarnath ?
19. The Battle of Plassey was fought in…
20. Which among the following river does not flow from east to west?
21. Which Site is not located in delhi ?
c. Red Fort
malayan tsunami occur?
b. Arunachal Pradesh
c. Jammu and Kashmir
23. which railway platform breaks the record of kharagpur as the longest railway platform in the world
a. Kollam, Kerala
b. Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
c. Gorakhpur – Uttar Pradesh
d. Jhansi, Up
24. The first secretary general of the united nations was.
b. U. Thant
c. Dr. Kurt Waldheim
d. Trygve Lie
25. Which day is the International Human Tights Day?
a. 10 Dec
b. 4 Oct
c. 14 Sep
d. 8 Nov