2. … is the indirect tax that registered maximum growth during the ﬁrst half of 2010-11
a. Excise duty
6. Who among the following did not bag the Nobel Prize 2010 for Economics?
a. Christopher Pissarides
15. India was ranked … in the Global Hunger Index released by IFPRI in October 2010.
36. Agriculture accounts for … of overall employment in India.
37. Youth Festival 2011 will be organised in which city?
39. Forward Market Commissions independently regulate …
a. Foreign exchange markets
42. What is the total number of regional rural banks that are working in India?