SRCC GBO EXAM TIPS
SRCC’s Global Business Operations Program is a decent post graduate program in terms of ROI. Around 8k to 10k students give the exam each year. It has a total of 62 seats (50% General and 50% Otherwise) for which students are selected through a separate entrance exam which is conducted in the last week of January, followed by GD/PI in late March or early April.
SRCC GBO Exam preparation Tips and Strategies
• Conducted on the last Sunday of January every year.
• Cut off for SRCC ranges around 230-240
• 75% weightage to written examination and rest 25% to GDPI.Best part is no weightage to academics.
• The total number of questions is 160, equally divided in four sections, each carrying four marks.
• There are no sectional cut offs.
• Duration of Exam – 120 minutes.
• Quant – It’s a matter of speed. A total of 40 questions with 4 marks each (the same applies to other sections). Negative marking of 1/4th is prevalent. Out of these 40 questions, you may find some speed breakers and these are best avoided. Never, ever attempt a new type of question you have not done before. If you have time, come back to it later.Arithmetic, Algebra, Indices and related sections become part of this section.
• English – Decent Vocab will see you through this section on most cases. Go for Normal Lewis Vocal Preparation and the level for this section moderate to easy. Vocabulary, fill in the blanks, prepositions forms the bulk of this section.
• LR– Moderate level question.
• DI-Very easy section.